Selasa, 15 Juni 2010

labil teenager yang galau

ok I've got the same dilemma like labil teenagers whose mom/dad just got a new relationship partner, just like in the movies

yes I got it my mom needs a date too like me
but she hasn't got home in these past two days

yes I know he's a good man, and I trust him
he's been closed to my mom for like 10 years, since before the divorce
I know "he'll never replace my dad, and I accept him as my mother's partner" thing
but recently when he's around I began to feel.. I dunno.. mad? fed up? annoyed?
I started to think "hey this guy's really nice to me and my brother, but only because he wants our acceptance to this family"

did I do wrong?

1 komentar:

  1. nooo
    i'll do the same just like you koook
    suspicion and bad feeling
    mungkin buat anak2 kayak kita date partner buat ortu mesti kita yg cariin kali ya
    biar sreg di kitanya

    BalasHapus