Senin, 21 Desember 2009

recent works and doodles

just some tasks I made before holiday and doodle stuffs at the holiday
not really holiday actually, cause at usual, mine always fueled with task task and task....


200th year Bandung
feel bored with another illustration task with Bandung theme, I decided to draw my speciality, a transgender guy! This time his name is Jennifer :P


KALA: Card Tricks of a Country
my recent illustration task = redesign film poster that you might think was not good enough. I chose 'Kala' because it is really a great movie but not many people know this movie. It's a thriller movie by the way.


Me Paragraphs
a final term typo task, make paragraphs of myself. I want to give it some effects though, but the lecturer said that the purpose of this task is legibility, so just make it simple. don't forget to read my writings!


Jim Morrison
A collaboration work with my classmate Michael Alexander or Micasso. I do the sketches with my ultimate 0.05 drawing pen, and he do all the coloring and cleaning. Nice, eh? :)


Happy Study Gaby
my housemate with her side of desk across mine.


Hey Owl
there's one night I dreamt of my owl pet, Rembo, that passed away a year ago. He transformed into a small bird that flew freely happily. I remembered he often escape from the cage, and try to fly high, but he couldn't, cause he's just a stupid little owl. I miss him a lot.


Photo Booth!
is really an useful thing when you and your friend got nothing else to do.

4 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. komen gambar satu-satu yak!
    @200th year Bandung
    JENNIFER? trus yang kemaren namanya siapa pik, yang di terang bulang itu? hahaha!
    @KALA: Card Tricks of a Country
    SAYA SUKAAAA!!! kyaa! kyaa!! seandainya mas joko melihat karyamu ini nak.. ckckck..
    @Me Paragraphs
    UJIAN begini nih, yang bikin ngiri.. sialan.. T_T
    @Jim Morrison
    WOW! kolaborasi yang ruarrrr biasaahh!! dan gw baru nyadar gambar yang tergeletak di kamar ini merupakan gambar om jim.. ckckck..
    @Happy Study Gaby
    IJIN SEDOT GAN! SAYA COLONG YAK!
    @Hey Owl
    *sedih.. hiks..*
    @Photo Booth!
    "is really an useful thing when you and your friend got nothing else to do." SETUJU

    wew.. comeng yang panjang..

    BalasHapus
  3. Keren Pik!!!
    eh yg gambar jennifer itu oke tuh buat bikin kaos kucruts cinta waria, hehehe...

    MANSTAB kamu!!!

    BalasHapus
  4. thanks for the comeng braaai! hahaeee

    @geboy
    gyahahaha yang di terang bulan namanya AYU geb! haha eh jangan salah loh, si jennifer ini beneran ada. gw pernah disamperin waktu lagi makan di dwilingga depan sr. hii~

    @aripdadarguling
    wah tak bisa. ada copyright-nya itu. hehehe

    BalasHapus